Arts Collaborative Mini Grants
Call for Proposals
No longer accepting submissions for Fall 2023. Thank you for your proposals!
Arts Collaborative Mini Grants support new creative interdisciplinary projects. Grant recipients are provided with a project liaison and are eligible for up to $1000 in support for project expenses. Collaborative teams must include participants from multiple disciplines and include at least one student, faculty, or staff member from UGA. Proposals will be reviewed monthly by an interdisciplinary selection committee, pending the availability of funds.
- Brief description of project goals (up to 300 words)
- Names and project roles of collaborators
Proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Interdisciplinary: does the project engage methods from multiple academic departments?
- Creative: will the team generate new creative work during the project?
- Collaborative: does the project include collaboration among the participants?
- Feasible: is the project in a development stage that requires additional support?
The Mini Grant Program is supported by the UGA Arts Collaborative, an interdisciplinary initiative for advanced research in the arts. The Arts Collaborative is supported in part by the Willson Center for Humanities and Arts, Franklin College of Arts and Sciences, and the Graduate School.